Know what you are committing to...
Supporting a Coachee who’s experiencing extreme physical and emotional stress can be a challenging experience for a Coach too. It is quite different from “typical” life or business coaching. Please take the time to reflect on this before signing up to this project.
If you are ready to move forward, please know that by signing up, you are committing to the following:
- At least 6 hours of pro bono coaching over a period of 12 months, before April 30th, 2021
- New clients’ contracts will be accepted until February 28th, 2021, to be able to offer the 6 free coaching sessions by the end of the project
- Max. 2 hours of free coaching sessions per week
- Mandatory Coach supervision
- Specific training to prepare you for this program (please see below)
As a first step, please check the Coaches Mandatory Learning Tools below and complete the 4 mandatory learning experiences listed (healthcare heroes overview, supervision overview, mental health referral guidelines, and mandatory coach training) as well as the short survey on your learning.